2 Places to find free images to use.
|License terms and conditions vary from image to image.|
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
You are free:
- Remix – to adapt the work.
- Commercial – to use this work for commercial purposes.
- Without Attribution – to use without attributing the original author.
Under the following conditions:
- Stand alone basis – You can not sell, license, sublicense, rent, transfer or distribute this image exactly as it is without alteration.
- Ownership – You may not claim ownership of this image in its original state.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the contributor.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
- This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
2 places to store images
Your Stuff & Your Permissions
When you use our Services, you provide us with things like your files, content, email messages, contacts and so on (“Your Stuff”). Your Stuff is yours. These Terms don’t give us any rights to Your Stuff except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services.
We need your permission to do things like hosting Your Stuff, backing it up, and sharing it when you ask us to. Our Services also provide you with features like photo thumbnails, document previews, email organization, easy sorting, editing, sharing and searching. These and other features may require our systems to access, store and scan Your Stuff. You give us permission to do those things, and this permission extends to trusted third parties we work with.
Image Source respects rights to privacy. This statement shows forth the practices which are in operation in regard any information you provide or we obtain during your use of this website.
Image Source may require you to provide certain information to us, in order to enable us to provide a service to you and fulfil licensing transactions. Items of information you may be required to provide include, but are not limited to, your name, address, phone number and credit card number.
The information you have provided to us enables Image Source to complete transactions you request through our website. Image Source does not sell or rent information about its customers to third parties. Image Source may share contact information with its partners and/or affiliates to empower them to provide you with special benefits, promotions or offers from either Image Source and or its affiliates/partners, but only according to the customer’s permission.